✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Guess what? I'm not dead!

I can't believe it's been a month and a half since I last posted.  It's not as though there hasn't been anything interesting going--on the contrary, there's almost too much interesting things happening that it's hard to process it all.  So I'll just break it down crazy bullet-point style and elaborate in more posts later this week and next.

  • Charlie turned nine-months old in May and marked the occasion by learning how to crawl like a peg-legged pirate.

  • You know how I said we were moving to Colorado this summer?  Well, we decided to be wild and crazy and bought a house.  I still can't really get over the fact that we will soon be calling this lovely place home in less than a month!

  • Charlie turned ten-months old this month and marked the occasion by finally figuring out how to roll over from his back to his belly and vice versa.

  • Sammy turned three this past Sunday.  THREE.  Where in the world did the time go?  Sammy's about 90% potty trained and a non-stop chatter box; some of his favorite things are pierogies, riding his bicycle, and dancing; he's even started his own version of break dancing.  Video to come soon--hopefully.

  • And last but not least, I've taken the first steps towards opening a vintage shop online.  I won't have everything fully up and running until after we've settled into our new house in Colorado, but I've started a Facebook page for it so stop by and say hi! 
 

2 comments:

Mrs. F said...

So funny, I was JUST thinking about you and wondering what you're up to/how you're doing! Your new home is gorgeous and I'm so excited for your vintage store, I'll keep an eye out for quilts :-)

annie mott said...

Your folks and my folks must shop at the same places, because my son has that exact tent/hamster tube combo. Although my son and his cousin decided it was best used to cushion dives from the couch...

I think you guys will ADORE Colorado. It's much more like home for you, weather and environment wise, and the boys will totally dig snow sledding.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...