homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, December 17, 2012

The Paper Mama 2012 Holiday Photo Challenge!


Here's my entry for this year's Holiday photo challenge hosted by the lovely Paper Mama: I had great plans of getting an adorable picture of the two boys in their matching Christmas jammies, but it's easier to herd cats than it is to get a two-and-a-half-year old and an infant to do much cooperation in the photo department.  And because I'm an inveterate procrastinator, this is probably the closest I'm going to get to actually sending out any Christmas cards this year.  Be sure to check out all of the other entries by clicking below!

2 comments:

Chelsey - The Paper Mama said...

Gosh. They are growing too fast!

Gina Kleinworth said...

That came out so cute- great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...