homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Bits and pieces

Yowza-it's been nearly three weeks since my last post. A lot has gone on since then, and since I'm still recovering from the Philadelphia Antiques Show, I'll just run down the list, bullet-point style.
  • Captain Husband received his orders for Korea; he'll be leaving on July 27th (he's already purchased his tickets and everything). Much freaking out on my part ensued, but I'm mostly over that now.
  • I went to New Jersey for Easter weekend and visited with my father-in-law, Cosmo, and CH's grandparents; it was great catching up and everyone is super excited for the first grand/great-grandchild.
  • My cat, Sandy, managed to break my closet. As in accidentally pull down half of the shelving and clothing in one fell swoop at 3 am. I've bought replacement hardware and yeah, that's about as far as I've gotten.
  • CH managed to make it home for our baby party on April 10th and my best friend Aubree' flew up from Atlanta to host; Julianne made awesome cupcakes in ice cream cones and everyone had a great time. FuzziBunz were out in full force. Aw, yeah.
  • My other cat, Tricia, stopped eating while I was in Philadelphia, which necessitated a trip to the veterinarian's, who decided that she needed to have a catheter inserted for constant fluids and then be monitored for three days. Fortunately, since having the catheter put in, Trish has started eating with a vengeance, so she should be coming home this weekend.
  • My little brother came down to do some jewelry shopping for a certain special someone and I got to help; so exciting!

2 comments:

Gretchen said...

Wow - that's a lot of news. Let me know if you need closet-rehanging help.

L. said...

I had yesterday off, so I went and got some organizational stuff and took care of the closet yesterday. Now I have a trunk full of goodwill donations and a lovely closet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...