homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Spring Fling

Finials annual garden sale took place today, but due to the threat of inclement weather, we only brought about 1/2 of our spring garden delights to the store. And of course the sun was out in full force for most of the day! Not to worry though; we'll bring in the rest of the goodies next Sunday, May 2, and everything in the store will be 10% off. So if you were unable to make it today, there's always next week to find that perfect something that you didn't even know you needed! I won't actually be working next weekend, but I might still make the trek to DC just to check out all of the new stuff that didn't make it to the shop this week. Anyone interested in tagging along?

1 comment:

M said...

I would love to go, but I'll be in MA this weekend :( If they have any wooden kitchen tables with turned legs let me know!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...