✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, September 10, 2012

All smiles


Not much to say, thanks to the late night I pulled watching the Pittsburgh vs. Denver game (I'm a Steelers fan while Captain Husband is a Broncos fan, so much trash talking was to be had in the house), so I thought I'd share this incredibly cute photo of Charlie that I took last Sunday.  Only three weeks old and smiling for the camera--the kid is a fast learner.  And in other news, where has the time gone?  This kid's going to be a month old in only a few days!

and
 then, she {snapped}

7 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

OMG! How big he has grown! He is adorable, L!

Gretchen said...

I can't believe it'll be a month. Oh, how I want to snuggle baby Charlie!!!!

The Smiths said...

Oh my gosh! He's adorable! Love those cute little overalls!

Lori said...

Such a sweet smile too! Already a month soon, wow.

Bunch of Barrons said...

How cute!

melifaif said...

Freaking adorable!!! Look at him....love love love. ALL LOVE!!!

Natalia said...

He's so CUTE!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...