homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Boo to you


So I'm about two weeks late with my Halloween post, but better late than never, right?  It's been kind of crazy around here lately--Sammy was sick with a low-grade fever off and on for about a week and then Charlie came down with croup so I've been busy playing nursemaid and haven't had much time to just sit down and go through any of the pictures I've taken until now.  Fortunately both boys have recovered and were happy and healthy for Halloween; Captain Husband handed out candy while I took both boys out to do some trick or treating in our neighborhood.


You may notice that Sammy was a cowboy again this year; I had purchased him a different costume but he refused to wear it and threw a holy fit, so we went with the repeat.  Oh well, he can always wear the other costume next year!  Other than the costume debacle, the evening went really well--it's amazing the difference a year can make.  Sammy went up to most of the houses on his own and even remembered to say trick or treat half of the time; it was pretty adorable and I had a lot of fun taking him around--his little pumpkin bucket was filled in record time!

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Despite the repeat outfit those boys are looking pretty darn cute!

jax from the harmon squad said...

Oh my goodness, the have the cutest faces!! And I am so lax about Halloween, whatever they want is good with me:) Looking at families with coordinated costumes just makes me tired...

Lori said...

Oh my goodness how cute they are!
Now Sammy must realize he is in Texas, cowboy country! hehe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...