homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Camera ready


Captain Husband and I made a deal; if our quilt sold at Pook & Pook, I could use the proceeds to upgrade to a new SLR digital camera. I figured with the baby coming soon and whatnot, it would be nice to have a decent camera in the house to document things while CH is over in Korea. Lo and behold, the quilt exceeded the reserve that I had set and just a few days later I received an email detailing a camera sale going on at Target on the camera/lens combo that I had been eying for months--it was meant to be! There are a lot of bells and whistles to the new camera, but I'm slowly figuring it out and liking the results so far. As you can see, Sandy is a willing model.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...