homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Mad World


For those of you not in the know, the new season of Mad Men premieres on August 16; this is something that Captain Husband and I are looking forward to very much. When he was training in Kansas before heading to the sandbox, and able to make regular phone calls, he would call me every Sunday night at 11 pm and I would give him the play-by-play account of that night's episode. We are nerds. So for those of you who still haven't seen it, you have plenty of time to rent or netflix the first two seasons and get caught up to speed. And for those of you with plenty of free time on your hands, or a raging caffeine addiction like myself, you can then make a Mad Men-style avatar of yourself here. Here's the one I made of CH:



Fun times!

3 comments:

M said...

Aauuggh! I have so little time to catch up on my Mad Men, Season 2! I gotta try out this avatar thing...

L. said...

You'll have plenty of time once you're all set up in your new place! ;)

mnd said...

i have to catch up on shows, so i've reactivated the netflix account. True Blood, Mad Men, Dexter, etc.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...