✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Bathing cuties

Sammy and I spent yesterday in Frederick, Maryland, hanging out with my friends, Tim and Julianne, and their daughter, Lillian. Once again, the two kiddos had a great time playing together--I'm so glad that I have friends with a baby so close in age to Sammy. After a long day of playing, Sammy and Lillian decided to have a nice, relaxing soak in the tub; Sammy is going to hate me for these photos when he gets older, but whatever--the cuteness had to be documented for posterity's sake, don't you agree?


Babyham Lincoln


5 comments:

Tara said...

SO Cute!!!

kitten said...

Cuteness overload!!!

Karin said...

Awwwww....adorable!

Shannon said...

That beard picture is so adorable!

Melissa said...

Babyham Lincoln! BAH HA HA HA HA HA !!!! thank YOU I so needed a laugh this morning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...