homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Shoot and Edit Challenge: Growth (before)

The lovely and talented Ashley and Jill have teamed together to share their awesome photo editing tips and tricks; this week’s prompt/theme is growth. I've actually been pretty lazy in the photography department this week, so while I don't have a brand-spankin' new photo to share, I do have one from the weekend before last when I attended my cousin, Madison's, third birthday party back in western Pennsylvania. It was a pretty overcast day, but that didn't stop Madison and her big sister, Ashley, from playing outside on their swing set for a bit. I managed to capture of photo of Madison in mid-swing:


I'm not quite sure how I'm going to edit this, but I know at the very least I can brighten it up a bit before I print it out and send it to her mom.  If you'd like to learn how to edit your photos so that they go from good to wow, be sure to click below:

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Now that's a really sweet shot - with that said, stop being so lazy! :)

- Jessi - said...

That's a cute growth shot :)
Can't wait to see your edit!

Courtney K. said...

She is SO cute!! Can't wait to see your edit!

Casey Martinez said...

I like that shot as is even so any editing will only add another fun touch! Great shot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...