homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Thankful

 My mom and Sammy

In the hustle and bustle of trying to load up the truck and get Sammy prepped for a six-hour road trip yesterday morning, I totally forgot to write a blog post.  Oops!  I have the feeling that I'm going to need a couple of days to recover from the Thanksgiving trip home--I was seriously spoiled by my family this last go round.  My mom and dad are early risers, as is Sammy, so as soon as they heard him stirring in the morning, they would come and take him into the living room to play so I could sleep in a bit.  And if I felt like running to the store in the evening after Sammy had gone to sleep for the night, my dad was home to watch him.  And even though I love to take Sammy antiquing with me, it was nice to be able to leave him in the capable hands of my mom while I took advantage of some of the great sales. If I wanted a little bit of alone time, my brother was also on hand for entertaining Sammy.  On top of all that, my mom washed Sammy's bottles every evening and helped me stuff the clean diapers for the next day.  It was soooooooo nice to have someone take care of me (and Sammy) for a little bit.  I think it goes without saying, but I am so incredibly thankful for my family.

5 comments:

Tonya said...

Sounds like a nice little break. And we moms deserve a break every once in a while!

Maeve's Momma said...

Glad you got a break - and a bottle-washing crew!

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

sounds great, horay for sleeping in!!!

My Last Post

kitten said...

Your family is great. Glad you were able to take that much needed break. :)

Veronica Lee said...

So glad you got your break. You totally deserved it!

Have a nice day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...