2. I Love You: My two favorite guys
3. Still Laughing... : I'm still not sure what brought this on, but this face cracks me up every time.
4. Winter Wonderland: Okay, so the desert may not exactly conjure up visions of a winter wonderland, but this is what I've got to work with down here.
5. Birthday: Sammy's first birthday party.
6. Friends: My lovely lady friends threw me a slumber party before we made the move to Texas--I miss getting to see their smiling faces.
7. I Was Inspired... : I took the leap and bought a sewing machine this fall; there are so many inspiring projects floating around on the internet that I almost don't know where to begin!
8. Spring Fever: I shot this on the campus of UNC this spring--the spring foliage there was so pretty.
9. Travel or Vacation: Everything but the kitchen sink went with me on our epic road trip from Virginia to Texas this summer.
10. Summer Days: I can't wait for it to warm up a bit so I can take Sammy back to the zoo's splash pad.
11. A Day In My Life: Laundry and kitties.
12. All Smiles: My sweet nephew, Henry.
13. Autumn Harvest
14. Family or Home: Sammy and my parents hanging out before we made the move to Texas.
15. Celebrate!: Sammy and Captain Husband meeting for the first time after nearly a year apart.
16. Let's Do It Again... : I think we'll be making a regular habit of sledding at White Sands.
17. I Miss You: I miss having my mom within driving distance and getting together with her over the weekends.
18. Beautiful: Monarch butterfly on Fort Bliss
19. Dress Up
21. Holidays: This easily could have used as my still laughing choice...mother of the year right here!
22. My Favorite
23. Don't Ever Change: I hope Sammy never stops loving on Sandy--they're the best of friends.
24. Just Because...So There!: I just love this shot of my dad and Sammy sitting back, eating chips and watching football.
25. Hopes and Dreams: 2011 brought a lot of changes to our family (CH coming home, moving to Texas) and I know that we've got some even bigger changes heading our way this year (hello, new baby!); my hope is that we'll be able to handle everything this year throws at us and remain a happy and loving family.