homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Texture Thursday: Thrift-store goodies


I'm totally phoning it in today--Sammy is having some stomach issues and he was kind enough to pass them off to me.  So to tide you over while we both recover, here are some of the fabulous fabrics I've found at the local thrift stores recently.  I've got some ideas brewing for them, like making Sammy some new sheets for his big boy bed and some curtains for the master bathroom, but those projects are going to have to wait until Sammy and I are back and operating at full speed.

The Daily Wyatt

4 comments:

Gretchen said...

Feel better you two! xoxo

Maeve's Momma said...

Feel better soon! I hope it passes quickly!

Tonya said...

Oh dear. Feel better soon!!

Anonymous said...

Hope you all feel better. Sweet finds.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...