homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, March 9, 2012

Working for the weekend


Even though there wasn't much wild and crazy going on around these parts this week I'm feeling pretty beat today.  Maybe it has something to do with the Zumba classes that I've started attending Tuesday evenings or the brisk three-mile walk I took on Wednesday.  Or maybe it's because Sammy has started waking up earlier even with the black-out curtains that I put up in his room in the hopes that the darkness would entice him to stay in his bed a bit longer.  In any case, I am super ready for the weekend; Captain Husband has a four-day pass so we've decided to take a rather last minute trip to San Antonio.  I'm pretty excited to see a new part of Texas and to visit the Alamo for the first time--if anyone has any must-see places that we need to check out while we're there, let me know in the comments.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

My sister in law lives in San Antonio and we always have a good time when we go. I love the Zoo, it's really pretty. I know it sounds kind of cheesy, but you should check out some of the Diners, Drive-ins and Dives places there. We went to one while visiting that was great, just can't remember the name.lol. Have a great time!

melifaif said...

Whaa??? My hometown....that I happen to be traveling to as well. I wish there was time to sneak in a metting!!!! I am going to shoot a birthday party. I hope you have a fabulous, and relaxing time, though I doubt that will happen. I wish the weather would be better for you all...at any rate...have a blast!

p.s. most locals think it is cheesy, but I love love LOVE the riverwalk downtown. :)

Lori said...

I never been to that part of Texas so I can't help at all. I think the Alamo sounds pretty awesome to me though!

Unknown said...

I am super ready for the wknd also. Thanks for sharing your photo this week great one.

Gina Kleinworth said...

What a beautiful feline!!

Tonya said...

Good for you for getting some exercising in to your schedule. We enjoyed the Riverwalk when we were in San Antonio a few years back. Have fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...