homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

The San Antonio Stroll


Time flies when you're having fun!  I really feel as though we only scratched the surface of all that San Antonio has to offer in the two days we had to sight-see and explore so hopefully there will be more trips there in the future.   San Antonio is a wonderfully walkable city, thanks primarily to the River Walk located in the heart of downtown, and Captain Husband, Sammy and I definitely logged our fair share of miles on it while we were there.


The scenery along the river was so beautiful and tranquil without the hustle and bustle of street traffic to get in the way; the Gothic spire of Saint Joseph's cathedral was just visible from the River Walk.


And did I mention how lush and green everything was along the River Walk?  Oh man, I just kept saying to Captain Husband about how I couldn't get over all of the green.  I'm going to be having some serious withdrawal issues once we're back in El Paso.


Sammy was so good the whole time we were in San Antonio; he loved going out in the stroller and would actually climb into it in the hotel room and command that we, "go, go, go!"  All of the activity near the water had him totally enthralled, especially all of the people watching, boats going by, and ducks begging for snacks.  The ducks weren't the only feathered friends out enjoying the water, though:


I guess even pigeons enjoy a good foot soak from time to time.

3 comments:

Gina Kleinworth said...

COOL- I love San Antonio!

melifaif said...

I've always adore our riverwalk...did I mention that I worked at Fat Tuesday on the riverwalk? No so many years ago...lol. That's a complete joke. I mean, the part that I worked there is true....but ya know! :)

Tonya said...

Cool! Looks like you've got a good little traveler in Sammy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...