homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, September 29, 2008

Documented proof!


Here is evidence of the cats' latest progress in sharing the same dwelling place (the Trish-monster is on the left with her banana, and Josie-cat is eyeballing it jealously on the right, even though she has her own perfectly fine banana in her room, but I digress). As you can see, they're about four feet away from each other. And they're not attempting to eat the other one's face. Amazing! I hope to eventually have the two of them on the couch with me simultaneously (Josie has been bogarting my lap for the past week), but that may require a stronger sedative for me and the cats.

In other news, the husband will be home for a short visit in only a week and a half. Wee! Don't expect us to be answering the phone over the Columbus Day weekend (wink, wink, nudge, nudge).
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...