homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

I drink your milkshake!

Thanks to Brian for the photo

Wow, its been awhile since I last posted anything! Let's see, what's happened recently? Here's the short version: I had a lot of my hair cut off and am now rocking a sassy bob. I picked up some awesome books at the bookstore and simply could not put this down and stayed up entirely too late on a school night in order to read it from cover to cover. I got all riled up over the current political state of things; fortunately for me, I don't have to reinvent the wheel because a lot of what I'm feeling was very eloquently summed up in this article.

There's more, but I'm tired and hungry, so I'll get back to my regular posting schedule this week. I pinkie-swear promise!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...