homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, December 10, 2010

Foto Friday: Sweet (Bokeh Candy Canes)

One of the things that I enjoy the most about the holiday season is the lights--I love to drive around at night looking at all of the seasonal displays. Sadly, my neighborhood doesn't seem to be too into the whole decorating thing, but I was able to get my fill of holiday cheer during my visit to New Jersey last weekend.  A house a couple of blocks away from CH's grandparents had gone all out creating a Holiday candy land in the side and back yards.  I took a few pictures but this one of some of the illuminated candy canes was my favorite of the bunch:


Click below to check out this week's Foto Friday entries and the Holiday Bokeh Party:

Household6Diva FotoFriday


Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

That's very cool looking.

Lisa said...

Interesting!

Sonia said...

What a great idea and shot!

Unknown said...

okay so I love this... I do.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...