homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, January 28, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #28

In an effort to learn more about fellow MilSpouse bloggers, Wifey from Wife of a Sailor started this weekly meme;  here are this week's questions.

1. If you were a famous movie star, what types of movies would you star in? 

Horror movies and indie films--it would be so awesome to be in the film adaptation of Pride and Prejudice and Zombies (seriously, I'm not making this up).


2. What is a vacation you would like to take if money were no object? 

I would love to explore Europe for a year or so; I've always wanted to go to England and Scotland and of course, I'd have to visit Captain Husband's family in Italy. Then I'd take in Oktoberfest in Germany and trace my family's origins in Belgium, Germany, Holland, and Ireland.

3. Did you have pets growing up? 

We had a Great Dane named Fred, a beagle named Ethel and a cat named Ricky. Sadly, we had to find them new homes when my little brother was born (I've never really forgiven him for that).

4. What do you do for exercise? 

I've started using the eliptical machine twice a week over at the gym, plus there's toting a twenty-pound baby in his carrier and all of his various accoutrements up and down several flights of stairs on a daily basis.  My left arm is beginning to look like Popeye's.

5. What is the best piece of advice you've ever received as a MilSpouse?

Live in the moment and stop worrying about what the future may entail; something I'm currently struggling with a bit, but I'm trying, darn it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think all mommy's in the beginning have "popeye arm" lol.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...