homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shutter Love: Happy New Year

This week's theme at the Trendy Treehouse is Happy New Year and what better way to celebrate the New Year than by turning your little boy into the unofficial New Year baby and then texting this photo to your friends and family after the ball drops?  (I've been having so much fun with these monthly-themed photos that I think I might have to make a calendar; they'll also come in handy for blackmail purposes when Sammy gets older.)


You can check out the other entries by clicking here:


ShutterLoveTuesdays

3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Now that is too cute!

kitten said...

I really love this picture of Sammy! :)

Brandi said...

Look at how cute he is!!!! Adorable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...