homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, August 26, 2011

Sammy does Dallas


Captain Husband, Sammy, Sandy and I spent an extra day in Dallas hanging out with CH's uncle Sammy (yes, another one) and his family.  It was so nice to take a break from driving to just hang out and relax for a bit.   We weren't the only new faces around; Sammy's second cousins, Chris and Kaleigh, adopted a new dog the day that we arrived:


Buddy was such a happy little guy and he got along so well with Sammy; I actually found myself second-guessing my no-dogs-until-CH-retires moratorium during our visit.

 

The best part about our little Dallas detour?  The pool (especially as it was 110 degrees while we were there)!  We spent the better part of the day just playing and splashing in the water with Uncle Sammy.  While I wish we had been able to do a little sightseeing while we were in the area, it was nice getting to know CH's uncle and his family and I'm really glad we were able to spend some time with them before we headed off on our last leg of our journey to El Paso.

Be sure to check out the other photos by clicking below; have a great weekend everyone!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Your title sounds like a movie - good thing there was a pool to play in. Wait - do you guys have on in El Paso? You'll need it.

Anonymous said...

:) Cute!
Blessings to you.

Amanda said...

I wish my son liked the pool This summer would have been a lot more tolerable. Nice pictures :)

Kim said...

Pools are Almost required in Texas. Maybe not in your own yard, but close by. ;)

Lori said...

The shot of the dog made me laugh out loud!
Wow 110, I know it's been hot here too. But sounds like y'all are beating Louisiana in temps. Woo!
I'm ready for Fall!

Thanks for joining Foto Friday this week,
Lori

Anonymous said...

So cute. Looks like fun.

Tonya said...

I can't even imagine what it must be like to be that hot day after day after day...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...