homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Texture Thursday: A visit to the archives


My in-laws arrived the other day, so we've been busy getting caught up and having a belated Christmas with Captain Husband's family.  As a result, I've been very, very bad about taking photos, mostly because Sammy took a bit to warm up to his grandparents and was thus attached to me for the last twenty-four hours or so.  But I'll be busting out the camera today, don't you worry!  So, in the meantime, please enjoy this photo of our friendly neighborhood red-naped sapsucker enjoying a little treat in our backyard.


The Daily Wyatt

1 comment:

Lori said...

I love woodpeckers, very nice shot!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...