homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: All wrapped up


{I managed to get all of the Christmas gifts wrapped last night, so I can cross that off of my list.  I'm still waiting for a few last-minute gifts to arrive in the mail, and then I'll be all done as far as the presents are concerned.  There's still a bit left to be done before my in-laws come into town next week, but at least I'm getting things crossed off of the list.}

{And don't forget to vote for our Christmas card if you haven't already over at the Paper Mama!  You can vote once a day until Wednesday this week so I'd really appreciate it if you could click here and give us a vote--we're #28 (just look for the little Christmas cowpoke below).  Thanks so much!}


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...