homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Oh Happy Day!

Because I'm a masochist I decided to try on a pair of jeans that I bought last year before I knew I was in the family way. I put them on slowly to better prepare myself for disappointment. Much to my surprise, I was able to pull them on without jumping up and down, doing the tight-pants dance. Here it was--the moment of truth. I zippered them and then buttoned them with only minor sucking in of my leftover baby gut. Holy crap. I was officially in a pair of pre-pregnancy pants and I didn't look half bad. I want to kiss the genius who came up with the idea of adding Lycra to denim.

7 comments:

Maeve's Momma said...

Congrats!
My pants fit weird now - a few pair of my pre-pregnancy pants fit, and I actually have to wear a belt with them, not because I'm thinner, but because the weight has redistributed itself to above and below my waistline. Meh.

L. said...

I know what you mean; finding things that fit my "new" waist yet aren't huge through my hips and thighs has been practically impossible. Meh indeed!

Lou said...

Congrats!!! What a wonderful feeling!!

Julie Danielle said...

That is awesome! Such a great feeling :)

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

HORAY!!!!! I would tear up i'd be so happy lol!

Tonya said...

Very exciting! I was lucky enough to go back to pre-pregnancy weight after the first three - more due to good genes and stress rather than anything I was doing myself - however, number four fat has decided it wants to stay. Although Hubby is mighty happy because the weight has distributed itself above the navel.

kitten said...

Wooooot! Congratulations! I am sooo jealous, hahahaha! I still can't fit in my pre-preggy clothes. Cheers to you! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...