homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, October 18, 2010

Fall in Frederick




My friends Julianne and Tim had a belated wedding celebration at the Gambrill State Park Tea Room in Maryland on Saturday, so Sammy and I spent the day catching up with friends and enjoying the beautiful fall weather and scenery. We wound up staying the night at their house and got to enjoy a little baby time in the morning with their daughter, Lillian. (The picture is kinda crummy since I had left my camera out in the car and had to make do with my phone.)

It only looks like Lillian is punching Sammy in the face; they actually got along quite well and held hands for a bit and everything. So much baby cuteness that early in the morning can be dangerous for one's health.

2 comments:

Lou said...

you should enter some of these photos to the fall photo contest that GI Joes wife is holding!

L. said...

Ooh, thanks for the head's up! Do you have a link?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...