homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, October 15, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

In an effort to learn more about fellow MilSpouse bloggers, Wifey from Wife of a Sailor started this weekly meme; here are this week's questions.

1. What are some things on your bucket list? (from New Girl on Post)

I wouldn't mind writing a book one day. Also, I should probably get around to finishing those last three credits I need for my master's degree.

2. How long have you been a MilSpouse and where have you been stationed so far? (from Raising Roscoe)


I've been a MilSpouse for a little over two years now and have yet to move, however in that time span I've probably spent a total of six months in the same zip code as my husband.

3. What is a list of songs that sums up your life so far? (from Confessions of a Sailor's Wife)


Man, this is a hard question, so I'll just list the songs that pop into my head as I sit here and reminisce.
Early Childhood: Material Girl by Madonna (the first song I remember hearing on the radio)
Elementary School: Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice (the first cassette that I ever purchased)
Jr. High: Come Out and Play by The Offspring (the first CD that I ever purchased)
Sr. High: Undone (The Sweater Song) by Weezer
College: Grace Kelly with Wings by Piebald
Post-College: The Sound of Settling by Death Cab for Cutie
Grad School: Age of Consent by New Order
Meeting Captain Husband: Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough by Michael Jackson (CH's favorite song)
Sammy, the early months: Tightrope by Janelle Monae (this song and my patented "mommy dance" would stop his fussing every time)

4. What is your favorite kind of pizza?


Fox's Pizza Den, extra cheese.

5. What are three good things in your life right now?

Family, friends, and beer.

3 comments:

Wife of a Sailor said...

I love your songs!

kitten said...

Hi L., I have an award for you, please check it out at www.mumsyhood.com

Cheers! :)

Lindsey said...

Hey there! I'm following your blog!
Can you do the same for me?
http://almcrock.blogspot.com
Thanks so much! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...