homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Foto Friday: Family and Momma in Focus: Freebie

This week's Foto Friday prompt is family, which is fitting especially after having spent the last weekend with Captain Husband's family in New Jersey.  I know I've said this before, but I really couldn't be happier to have been welcomed into this family with open arms.  Not too mention how lucky Sammy is to have such loving and caring great grandparents; it was so much fun watching the three of them spend time together.  I took a lot of photos over the weekend, but this one of Sammy snuggling in close to his great grandfather just melts my heart:


And now onto Momma in Focus; this week was a freebie so we could do pretty much whatever we wanted.  I had some grand plans in mind, but time ran away from me like always, and before I knew it, it was Thursday afternoon and I had nothing.  I was about to go for a walk with Sammy when I remembered that I didn't have any photos of me and him in his new carrier, so I grabbed the camera and took a few photos of us in front of the antique pier glass in the stairway--not too shabby for something last minute, if I may say so myself.


Be sure to check out the other lovely photos this week by clicking below--and don't forget to show Kim and Casey some love.  Have a great weekend everyone!

20 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

I need to get a carrier like that!! What one is it? Do you like it? Great job getting in a shot no matter what. That's all that matters;0. Love his little face peaking from behind your shoulder! Such a cute kid!! Happy Easter celebration week to you too friend! many hugs;0

Maeve's Momma said...

Absolutely love the photo with great-grandpa. :)

Lori said...

So super sweet!

Heather Parker said...

What a sweet photo!

Ashley Sisk said...

That first photo is so so sweet. I love that.

Anonymous said...

Both pictures are great!

Karin said...

Love the first pic! So funny you got a photo of Sammy on your back today, I literally just finished my blog update and posted a photo of Amy on her daddy's back today. These 2 kids really do share a lot of similarities. Which one hacpve you got? Ar you able to put him in by yourself?

Gina Kleinworth said...

The mirror shot is great-

Autumn said...

What a timeless photo. Such a great shot!

Anonymous said...

Love that first photo. What carrier is that? I have a Boba. :)

Nicole said...

Yes, that is seriously a cute photo of Grandpa and baby! And I know how awesome it is to be welcomed into someone else's family with open arms! A necessity if you live far away from home... Well, for me it was!

Anonymous said...

Awesome picture of ggpa and Sammy!! Should be framed and given to ggpa for Christmas. :)

Natalie said...

That first shot melts my ♥! I love grandparent love ! :D

Amanda said...

Is that first photo not the sweetest photo EVER!??! That's a precious memory captured right there. I love it.

Is that a Beco carrier? I loved mine. I loved carrying my son, but he didn't like it after a while.

Happy Easter!

Kim said...

Oh wow. That shot with great-grandpa is amazing! You did such a great job.

Tiffany said...

So lovely...thanks for the visit. Hope you had a great weekend.

Tiffany

Veronica Lee said...

Awwww!! So very sweet! Love the photos!

Happy Easter,L!

Calvin said...

Sammy and his great grandfather... priceless treasure!

Melissa said...

Those are two awesome photos. His face is so sweet in both of them :)

Unknown said...

That is a fantastic photo with Grandpa L! OMG. It's breathtaking! You should frame it! Great job!! I am insanely jealous of your skill at the moment!! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...