homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, November 7, 2011

On a roll


Captain Husband and I were enjoying some time together on Saturday when we both realized that it was rather quiet in the house.  Suspiciously quiet.  I called for Sammy and was promptly answered with some giggles coming from the powder room...and I soon saw why:


In the ten minutes or so that he had been unsupervised, Sammy managed to unroll half of the toilet paper in the bathroom and was having himself a ball playing with all of the tissue on the floor.


In his defense, he probably thought he was doing me a favor by getting me some tissues--I've caught a heck of a cold and have been going through the kleenex like it's going out of style all weekend long.


7 comments:

Maeve's Momma said...

Very impressive! This is why we set our rolls on the counter - and have since Maeve started walking!

Anonymous said...

And, even with mom not feeling well, she remained calm and promptly documented the whole moment. Kudos, not all of us learned that lesson in time to capture the priceless moments.

4 Lettre Words said...

Boys are so much fun, huh!? :) LOVE these shots. So precious!

Gina Kleinworth said...

Oh my goodness!!!!!! We always knew that if it was quiet for longer than a minute or two- someone was getting into something. :)

Cedar said...

That is a LOT of tissue! Hope you feel better...and that the time of quiet was enjoyable :) Great photos!

Anonymous said...

Ha ha. So funny!!

Kim said...

I can't tell you how much I love the fact that you got your camera immediately after seeing this. :) I am not the only one. Lol
He looks like he had a blast. Just be glad he didn't put it in the toilet.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...