homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Wordless{ish} Wednesday: Sammy and Miss L


{After our all-too-brief visit with Henry, Sammy and I headed off to Frederick, Maryland, where we were spending the night with my friends, Tim and Julianne, and their lovely daughter, Lillian.  I was a little worried that the two of them would act strange around each other--after all, it's been a few months since they played together, but the two of them were like peanut butter and jelly.}


{They enjoyed an impromptu game of peekaboo and made a fort out of the dining room table.}


{There was also some synchronized bird watching.}

{Sammy decided that friends make the best seats, so he made himself quite comfy on Lillian's lap, while they enjoyed some episodes of Peppa Pig.  I think it's safe to say that they enjoyed each others' company quite a bit!}

3 comments:

Karin said...

Happy 17 months little Sammy!

Gina Kleinworth said...

I can almost hear the laughter- I love that second one of Sammy behind the chair. He looks like he is having the time of his life.

Anonymous said...

He he. Too cute. Sammy is so cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...