homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, May 4, 2012

Couch potatoes


The other night one of my friends jokingly asked me if I ever rest and I totally see where she's coming from.  I've been pulling a lot of late nights between working on various sewing projects and testing out yummy recipes in the kitchen (I think on a subconscious level I'm taking advantage of being able to stay up until midnight while I still can).  But rest assured that there are days when Sammy and I don't get out of our pajamas until shortly before Captain Husband comes home from work in the evening--those sorts of days appear to be on the increase the further along I get in this pregnancy.  On those days, Sammy and I turn into full-fledged couch potatoes and watch entirely too much television.  Yesterday was one of those days--I was in recovery mode from hosting the trunk show the night before and Sammy was just in one of those moods where he preferred to be glued to my side rather than off playing and I was totally okay with that; I know it won't be long before he gets older and would rather be caught dead than caught spending a day with his mom watching HGTV.


1 comment:

Lori said...

Girl you should be getting your rest, while you can. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...