homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A cherry of a ride

I know I've been pretty heavy on the whole wedding posts nonsense lately, but since I am getting married in 2 1/2 weeks, I'm hoping that all of you will let me slide on by. So, anywho, I decided that a classic Virginia wedding for two wouldn't be complete without a kick-ass ride. Not that my 1999 Olds isn't pretty sweet, especially since I've re-glued the rear-view mirror to the windshield, but still... In the course of some internet sleuthing, I came across this company that specializes in renting out classic cars. I gave them a call yesterday to see if my first choice was available the day of the wedding, and they called me today to let me know that it was all mine for the taking. Set your eyeballs on this:



Aw yeah.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...