homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Hai interwebs!

This marks the start of my first-ever web log--welcome all! I've wanted to do something like this for awhile, but crazy things going on in my life at the moment have given me even more impetus than before. In 24 short days I will be getting married to a boy that I'm totally heads over heels for and then that boy will be leaving the country for more than a year (yup-that's right). I figure by keeping track of all of the big things going on in my life right now, that maybe, just maybe, I'll actually remember this stuff once the hurricane of impending adulthood has passed. Also, I hope that this blog will serve as a way for the future hubby to stay abreast of what's going on in our humble abode while he's overseas. And to talk about my cat, of course.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...