homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, July 7, 2008

Crafting carnage


This weekend was a whirl of tissue paper, rick-rack trimming, and accordion pleats; that's one of the few positive things about the future hubby being away for two weeks. I can spread all of my things out on the floor and make as large a mess as possible and stay up as late as I like folding paper stars until the cows comes home. And of course, the Trish-monster loves playing with all of the paper scraps scattered about on the floor. Its a win-win! The only thing that I'm worried about is whether or not I'm getting a tad carried away with all of my wedding craft stuff, but really, can a girl have too many giant tissue paper pom-poms? Nope, that's what I thought.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...