homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, July 4, 2008

An email moratorium (aka I'm screwed)


Yesterday the boss gave me a sizeable raise (which was nice, especially since I haven't had a raise for two years...nothing, nada--not even the standard cost of living handout), with the opportunity over the next six to eight months to have my salary increased even more. Awesome, right? Well, like all things, this comes at a cost. All emails of the personal persuasion are now verboten, which is easily done. I mean, I think I can go cold turkey. I'm going to try and get up a little bit earlier in the morning and catch up with emails then and again when I get home from work. With any luck that will help to keep the withdrawal symptoms to a minimum!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...