homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just look at this face


I don't usually post over the weekend, but this is sort of a special situation.  I just found out that my entry in the Paper Mama's Valentines Challenge has made it to the top thirty and Sammy and I need your help to win!  Time is of the essence, so click here to cast your vote by midnight 1pm (EST) on Tuesday, February 8th--Sammy and I are counting on you!

12 comments:

Veronica Lee said...

I voted for you. Hope you'll win!!

Happy Sunday!

Mrs. F said...

LOL that face is soooo CUTE! Heading over to vote now...

NHGirl said...

Voted for you & Sammy! With that adorable face, how could anybody not? Good luck! :)

Tiffany Franklin said...

Thats such an adorable face!

Unknown said...

How could this kid NOT win? My vote's in for Sammy! :)

KAE said...

I put my vote in for you! Good luck!

Tonya said...

You've got my vote :)

Amie said...

You got my vote too. He is just so cute.

Anonymous said...

U got my vote! Love it good luck to you. I also saw Ashley Sisk on there... its kind of cool to recognize your blog names. =)

Melissa said...

SO cute!! I'll head right over and vote :)

Summer said...

Love it! Congrats!

kitten said...

OMG, this is the cutest!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...