homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Jeepers creeper


It appears that I now have a partially mobile baby on my hands; yesterday morning I put Sammy down on the floor with some toys and went into the kitchen to wash his bottles for the day.  You can imagine how surprised I was to find him on the other side of the room when I checked on him a few minutes later.


I don't exactly know how to describe how he's moving himself; it's weird combination of raising his upper body off of the floor while attempting to get into the kneeling position, but failing, and then sliding backwards as a result. Here's a little video of him doing his thing or rather trying to at least:



I think if he keeps this up, he might be crawling sooner rather than later; I hope Sandy's ready for this!

9 comments:

Maeve's Momma said...

Good job, lil' Sammy! You'll be following in Maeve's footsteps in no time... well, not TOO soon for your mommy's sake, I hope!

Julianne said...

Haha, just imagine Sammy and L together. Madness!

Jess said...

Awwwwe! Its like he's doing the superman! He is soooo stinking cute too! Its always awesome when they discover something new like that to do. :)

Melissa said...

Congratulations on the win - that valentine's photo was just gorgeous.
I love the wiggly, jiggly, creeping-crawling - so cute!

kitten said...

How cute! Watch out, he will be crawling soon. He will just wake up one morning knowing how! :)

Unknown said...

So,so cute. My son started crawling by inching backwards all over the room. You can help him learn to put more weight in the right place by putting a rolled up hand towel under his chest to support his arms (or drape him over your legs while you are sitting on the floor).

Karin said...

So funny to watch them! Amy is th same...she drags herself forward by now but started off backwards, to.

Anonymous said...

He he. Too cute. Way to go Sammy!

Amie said...

That is too cute. He looks like he's swimming.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...