1. Since most if the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
Cold, windy and filled with flurries. But then again that's pretty much par for the course this time of year in western Pennsylvania. (I'm visiting with family this week.)
2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
I find a lot of deals online and I'm a huge fan of buying gently-used items from thrift shops and consignment stores. Most of Sammy's clothing is second-hand and that has saved me a ton of money these past few months.
3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned??
I'm going to have to go with my current vehicle, which is a 2006 Ford 500. It's the nicest car I've ever had the pleasure of driving--never have I had a car with so many bells and whistles. I love that it has all-wheel drive (it came in really handy during last year's many snowstorms) and that the front passenger seat folds down as well as all of the back seats, so it has awesome storage room (I once fit an antique full-size tester bedstead in there); it's an amazing work-horse of a car.
4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in?
How does your adulthood compare to what you imagined it would be like when you were a little kid?
5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….
you know your spouse's social security number better than your own. (I am constantly confusing the two these days.)