homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Momma in Focus: Turquoise/Blue

I completely fudged the theme for this week, which stinks because it involved my favorite color.  Fortunately I had a back-up photo up my sleeve, thanks to my friend Tim, who shot this during our outing to the zoo on Wednesday:

Sammy, me and the sloth bear 500

I swear I have clothing other than this dress (it seems like I've been wearing it in every Momma in Focus this past few weeks), but it's just so comfy and hides sweat well, which is important when the temperature is nearing the hundred-degree mark. Curious as to what we're standing next to? It's a sloth bear, which for some strange reason is one of Captain Husband's nicknames.

Sleeping sloth bear 500

Though I will say after seeing an actual sloth bear in person, the resemblance is quite striking.

Be sure to check out the other lovely photos this week by clicking below
--and don't forget to show Casey some love.

One Day At A Time

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

So that's what your hubby looks like - wow.

Lou said...

i have never even heard of a sloth bear...thats cool

Casey Martinez said...

not fudged at all;0. You got in a shot with your little guy so you rock!! WAy to go momma;0

Casey Martinez said...

oh and just saw Ashley's comment;0 Man, she is too funny. lol

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...