homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Gifted


I stumbled across a great online holiday magazine and gift guide and just had to share it.  Gifted is the creation of Creature Comforts--an awesome blog by the way--and it's chock full of interviews with crafty people and designers, gift ideas, free projects and downloadables.  You're certain to find at least one thing in there that will be perfect for that one person you're never quite sure what to get.


I'm going to try my hand at this embroidered cardinal ornament for my MilSpouse Secret Santa; I wanted to include a little something something that represented Virginia as part of my gift, and since the cardinal is the state bird, I think this will do the trick quite nicely.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...