homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, November 19, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

In an effort to learn more about fellow MilSpouse bloggers, Wifey from Wife of a Sailor started this weekly meme;  here are this week's questions.

1. If you had to be shipwrecked on a deserted island, but all your human needs - such as food and water - were taken care of, what two items would you want to have with you?

My laptop (with an infinite supply of batter power) and a wireless internet connection--assuming, of course, that Captain Husband, Sammy & Sandy were out of the question.

2. If you were a salad, what kind of dressing would you have?

Raspberry vinaigrette.

3. If you had to live on a ranch, what kind of animals would you raise/own?

I think I would have a ranch full of cats.  And then I would do this:



4. If your life was was portrayed as a movie, who would you choose to play you and your significant other?

Hmmm...Zooey Deschanel for me (I wish) and Edward Norton for Captain Husband.

5. What was the last thing you put a stamp on (envelope, duh, but what was in the envelope)?

My registration form for the Burgettstown Turkey Trot; it's a 5K fun run/walk held every Thanksgiving that my family has participated in since it began in 1993.  I don't feel so guilty about eating that second piece of pumpkin pie after having walked three miles first thing in the morning.

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my god, I love that video! Too funny!

KAE said...

Ahahahah....love the video!

Kelly said...

Kudos to you on the 5K!! A ranch full of cats? Oh my gosh, soooo funny!

MooAtU2 said...

LOL... love the cat video.

Lydia said...

that video is hilarious!

Mrs. F said...

OMZ (as in Zeus) that video was HILARIOUS! Although I don't have sound on my computer at work so I I can't wait to awatch it again at home with volume!

Athena said...

Love the video! I feel like that is my life ;0)

Have a great weekend!

Roller Coaster said...

Great video! And I'm so jealous about the 5k. I'm a runner but am still overcoming an injury. Hate that I'm not doing a turkey trot this year.

Have a great weekend!

kitten said...

i Love the video, so funny! And, AMEN to the laptop with infinite battery life and internet connection. Haha!

Unknown said...

OooOOOO EDWARD *drool* I love that guy. :)

Anonymous said...

Um yeah, Edward Norton......SOO HOT!
PS, video was freakin hilarious!

Sierra said...

ahhh... great video! Really made me smile. And I really thought about Zoey for me as well.

Veronica Lee said...

LOL! Love the video!

#4 I would choose Ian Somerhalder as my significant other. He's HOT but I'm old enough to be his grandma!

Unknown said...

I absolutely love the video.. I laughed hysterically!

I didn't even think about Edward Norton.. Jay loves him also! :)

megan said...

You and I are so alike! I love Zooey Dashel and I love cats! That video is great!

Unknown said...

HAHAHA! Cat herder.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...