homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, November 22, 2010

Stylin' and profilin'


Lacey over at the blog Guinn and Bare It has bestowed upon me a Stylish Blogger Award; to accept I have to share seven facts about myself and then present the award to other blogs that I consider stylish.  Here goes:
  1. I am the oldest of three siblings and the only girl.
  2. I say "pop" and refuse to use the word "soda." 
  3. I've split my head open, broken my arm, broken my nose, sprained most of my fingers, and have shin bones like swiss cheese thanks to multiple stress fractures.  Yay sports!
  4. I have a Bachelor's degree in East Asian Studies...that I have never actually used in the "real world." I am somewhat embarrassed by this fact.
  5. After college I lived in Philadelphia; during that time I worked for the Freemasons--you know, the guys who wear aprons and drive funny little cars.  It was an interesting three years of my life.
  6. I am three credits shy of claiming a Master's degree in the History of Decorative Arts and doubt that I'll ever get around to finishing.  I am rather embarrassed by this fact.
  7. I'm going to see a therapist today for the first time ever.  I'm nervous yet hopeful.  Wish me luck!
And now for the latest round of victims...er, I mean recipients; I've decided to pick some of my newest (and obviously stylish) followers so that I can learn a little more about them.  Drum roll please:

Brea at Utterly Chaotic
Adrienne at Right Here, Right Now
KAE at Anchor's Away
Wife on the Roller Coaster from Riding the Roller Coaster
Sarah from Hyphenation Diaries

Have fun ladies!

2 comments:

Roller Coaster said...

Congrats on the award! And thank you so much for passing it along to me! It was great learning more about you. Good luck at the therapist...don't be nervous. :)

KAE said...

Thanks for thinking of me!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...