homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Show and tell (I'm taking a sick day)


Paper Heart Camera is hosting a photography show and tell this week inspired by the little details all around us; I took this close-up portrait of Sandy the other day and I think it will work (click here to view the other entries).  What can I say--I'm sick and not thinking clearly.  Hopefully I'll be back to normal after a day of rest and able to resume my normal blogging schedule.  Coming up: Sammy's first trip to Mount Vernon and a very craftastic get-together.  The anticipation is killing you, right?

Photography love...

8 comments:

Maeve's Momma said...

love the green eyes in this pic!

Charlene said...

You have such a beautiful cat! Great photograph…hope you feel better soon.

Ashley Sisk said...

I love close up kitty shows. I hope you feel better soon too!

kitten said...

Love the yes! :)

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

your cats eyes are lovely

Tara said...

Aw, such a cute kitty shot, beautiful eyes.

Diane said...

Definitely pondering something there. Great shot! :O)

Mrs. F said...

Great photo! My cat's eyes are big and green too. I like to call her Gollum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...