homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Show and tell: From where I'm sitting

The latest challenge over at Paper Heart Camera is to show off a photo taken from where you're sitting.  In this case, I was sitting on the floor of the living room, playing with Sammy (have I mentioned how excited I am about him sitting up?!?).  If you look closely you can see Sandy's stealth photobomb in effect.


Photography love...

3 comments:

Diane said...

Love it! Pretty eyes. :O)

Betty Jo said...

What a cutie pie he is! Awesome photo, very clear. It is really a help to be on your subject's level like this.

Eschelle Westwood Mumfection said...

super cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...