homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, November 12, 2010

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

In an effort to learn more about fellow MilSpouse bloggers, Wifey from Wife of a Sailor started this weekly meme;  here are this week's questions.
  
1. Were you named after anyone? 

I don't want to name names (ha!), so let's just say that my mom was a big fan of the show Little House on the Prairie, so I'm named after one of the main characters...if you read last week's MilSpouse Fill-In, it should be pretty easy to figure out.  My middle name is my dad's first name.

2. What color, if any, are your toenails usually painted? 

Usually some version of fuschia/hot pink although at the moment they're peacock blue.

3. How do you flush a public toilet? Hands? Feet? Something else? 

I'm totally a foot flusher.

4. When you were a little kid, which TV character did you have a crush on? 

Magnum P. I.  I knew that Tom Selleck's mustache was a special kind of awesome even at a young age.

5. Let's say you had to lose one of your five senses (sight, hearing, touch, taste, and smell).  Which one would you choose? Why?

I think I'd have to go with smell; trust me, if you had to change Sammy's diapers, you'd totally understand.  And I could certainly live without having to smell a litter box ever again.

Have a good weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Mrs. F said...

I almost said Magnum P.I. too! But then I remembered Kevin Arnold....

kitten said...

I've always been a foot flusher too! lol.

. said...

I agree with you on the smell thing! Im also in VA & a military wife. Im following you as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...