homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, April 1, 2011

Foto Friday: Laughter and Momma in Focus: Outside

Happy April Fool's Day everyone! Sadly (for me) yesterday's post was not an April Fool's Day prank, but I do want to thank everyone for their kind words of encouragement.  Anywho, today's Foto Friday theme is laughter, which is rather fitting considering what day it is; I picked this photo of Sammy having a grand ol' time in the tub the other night.  The faces he made as he splashed around had me laughing almost as much as he was.


And now onto Momma in Focus; this week's theme is outside.  Unfortunately, it's been pretty damp and nasty this week, so Sammy and I spent most of our time indoors.  Here we are, trying to will the rain away.


Be sure to check out the other lovely photos this week by clicking below--and don't forget to show Kim and Casey some love.  Have a great weekend everyone!

19 comments:

Casey Martinez said...

Could that bath picture be any more freaking adorable!!! Holy cow I love that shot!! I'm sorry your weather is still yucky...ours is not so hot this week either..boo. Great job getting in a picture with SAmmy!! Seriously, you get the biggest kuddos because you are doing them yourself!! I wish I had more time with you and Sammy when you were here because I would have loved to do a mini session for you two;0. Maybe another time!

kitten said...

This ha got to be my favorite sammy photo to date! Love LOVE LOOOOVE!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

Sammy is adorable - but those eyes do it for me. Love the shot with you in it. Very sweet.

Hanna said...

OMG!!! That bath picture is the cutest & funniest thing every - I love it!!!! Those are are truly captivating, too. Great shot.

Melissa said...

We spent yesterday trying to do the same thing!! Can't wait for nicer weather. Great candid catch of the two of you! Those are the best!

Too Much Good said...

That top photo looks like a stock photo it is cute! Cold, damp weather here too. Not a fan!

Anonymous said...

What a face! That is so cute that he loves bath time that much!

Mrs. H said...

Such clear blue eyes. And, Sammy must love the bath b/c those bubbles aren't a bother?! Great laughter shot.

Olga Marquez said...

Oh my goodness! I love that first picture!!! SO CUTE!! I do also really like the one of you and your little man looking out the window, very nice!

Andrea said...

Wow I love that bathtime picture!!!!! Those two bottom teeth are just so perfect:)

Nicole said...

Cute photos! Your blog is really cute!

I'm sorry about your moving situation... I just went back and read it. I hope that the change ends up being a great one despite the circumstances.

T.J. said...

I am melting over that baby face!! Oh is he smushable!! Some how I ended up here and I'm glad I did- well wishes that things all work out for you :)

Heather Parker said...

That is great! priceless~

Kim said...

I cannot believe how adorable that bath time shot it. Seriously, that is something that I would expect to see on a Johnson & Johnson ad. You did a wonderful job and the model is just too cute.

Lori said...

Aww...Awesome picture..beautiful baby!

Melissa said...

omg that laughing picture is so amazing it doesn't even seem real. absolutely hilarious. great catch.

Anonymous said...

Sammy is too cute. That first photo is amazing!

Anonymous said...

I know its been said a few times but WOW what a frickin cute baby photo !! I mean really! What a happy moment caught in that sweet little face

Rachelle said...

That bath image is amazing! Such a great expression.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...