homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday: Significant other

Welcome to this week's edition of Vloggin' Vednesday; this week's prompt is "significant other" so I've decided to tell you a little bit about the man behind the woman behind this blog.  Hope you enjoy it!



Want to join in, too?  Visit the official Vloggin’ Vednesdays page to find current themes/ questions along with the corresponding Vednesday and then link up at Adeline’s Daddy Blog each Wednesday Vednesday.  C'mon, you know you want to!

12 comments:

Lou said...

That photo is hillarious!!!

Meg said...

That painting is hysterical!!! Great vlog! I really loved it! :)

Anonymous said...

Awww. So cute. Love that painting. Ha ha. !

Ashley Sisk said...

I was wondering how long it would take you to tear up....that photo is hilarious! Now when is your brother going to put together a vlog?

KAE said...

Love the painting and the story behind it!

SimplyShirley08 said...

I love that he went there with that painting! So funny!

Adeline's Daddy said...

Loving that painting, definitely something to hang on to forever. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Unknown said...

That painting is so funny!
Thanks for sharing!
And I'm sorry that he's away right now.....I know how hard that is, and I know that you must be a very strong woman :) keep it up!

Delane said...

First off that made me cry a little when you said he was gone for a year. I don't know how you do it..and the painting made the tears go away.

Melissa said...

OMG almost snorted my coffee over here I'm laughing so hard. L-O-V-E that painting, and your comments when you first saw it hanging on the wall- priceless :)

NHGirl said...

LOL, oh wow, that photo is hilarious!! :)

Anonymous said...

okay, you almost had me in tears there too! I can't imagine being apart for that long - you're one strong lady for sure! I suppose having that painting around to remind you helps some right??:) hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...