homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Friday, April 1, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #36



In an effort to learn more about fellow MilSpouse bloggers, Wifey from Wife of a Sailor started this weekly meme;  here are this week's questions.

1. What romance movie scene reminds you of your s/o or spouse and the LOVE you share? submitted by Simply Sunshine and Daisy's

Um, the Princess Bride?  (Sorry--I don't really watch romance movies, so this was the only one I could think of, twue wuv and all.)

2. If you were allowed to deploy with your husband to a war zone would you and why? submitted by I & J

The stress of being in a war zone and the resulting temptation to misuse my weapon would be too much for me, so I'm going to have to go with a firm no.

3. Have you ever done anything (intentionally, or unintentionally) to embarrass your spouse/significant other in front of his military cohorts?  submitted by Marrying the Navy

Not yet, at least!

4. What is your most irrational fear? submitted by Eights on the Move

Cockroaches.  Just typing the word gave me the chills.  **Shudder**

5. If you could only live in one kind of climate for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?  submitted by Many Waters

Indian summer in Virginia; crisp fall evenings with warm, sunny days, temperatures in the 70s and low humidity.  What's not to like?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

Misuse your weapon? Kind of like how I misuse any weapon-like implement laying around the house on OccDoc? Yeah, I'd much prefer to stay at home where I could sleep in my own bed and shower. :)

NHGirl said...

Ugh, cockroaches ARE pretty nasty!

KimberlyInSEA said...

Thanks for commenting on my Fill-in!! :-) I feel very glad I am not the only one who couldn't answer #!

Ashley said...

I once worked in a not so reputable restaurant/bar. One afternoon, I was standing in the kitchen talking to a coworker when a look of sheer terror suddenly spread across his face. He had just witnessed a cockroach fall from the ceiling and down my shirt. I tore off my shirt and ran screaming through the kitchen trying to shake it out (I was thankfully wearing a tank top underneath). Not one of my finest moments, but still not as traumatizing as a bird pooping on me.

Katie said...

eewwwwww i agree about cockroaches!! we lived in arizona for awhile, and there are some nasty huge ones there! yuck!

Athena said...

I don't think cockroaches is an irrational fear. They scare me!

Have a great weekend :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...