homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday: Notable blog post

Welcome to this week's edition of Vloggin' Vednesday; the prompt today is to talk about a notable blog post, be it your own or from one of the blogs that you lurk on/stalk.  I don't really consider any of my blog posts to be of any note, so I opted for the latter option.


Here's the link to the blog post to which I referred in my vlog; I'd advise you to have tissues ready.  I know many, many other people have spoken so much more eloquently about this, but I felt compelled to add my voice to the mix.  If you're interested in sending Jessica some kind words of encouragement, click here for the address.

*  *  *  *  *  *

Want to join in, too?  Visit the official Vloggin’ Vednesdays page to find current themes/ questions along with the corresponding Vednesday and then link up at Adeline’s Daddy Blog each Wednesday Vednesday.  C'mon, you know you want to!

3 comments:

Adeline's Daddy said...

Wow, what a strong powerful thing to post about. Thanks so much for sharing this, it is very important for these things to be talked about. Thanks for sharing this with us.

Sara said...

What a heartbreaking post to read, but thank you for sharing. I hope she finds peace in the end and I think she will, but you're right, these things need to be talked about and shared. I'm just glad she made it through and hope things can look up from here. Wow. Lots of love to her and to you.

Unknown said...

Wow! I am so glad you took this as an opportunity to share the importance of this issue! Kudos to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...