homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Vloggin' Vednesday: Ten years ago

Welcome to this week's edition of Vloggin' Vednesday: today's prompt is to tell everyone a little bit about what you were like ten years ago.  I'm not going to lie--I think this is possibly my most boring entry yet...it may have something to do with the fact that I once again waited until the last minute to record my vlog and am exhausted from a day spent chasing after Sammy and trying to catch up on some much-neglected housework (though my bathroom is now sparkling clean).  Maybe one day I'll learn my lesson and actually record this thing the day before it's scheduled.  Anyway, if you watch all seven and a half minutes of this, I'll owe you a cookie.



The song playing in the background is Xanadu by Zero Zero, a band that I spent a lot of time listening to back in 2001.  I was very committed to this week's theme.

Want to join in, too?  Visit the official Vloggin’ Vednesdays page to find current themes/ questions along with the corresponding Vednesday and then link up at Adeline’s Daddy Blog each Wednesday Vednesday.  C'mon, you know you want to!

5 comments:

Laura said...

You owe me a cookie. :-)

Laura L.

Tonya said...

Well, I got ten years on ya, you young thing! And I,too, wear my glasses because I think they make me look like a chic librarian ;)

Anonymous said...

looking for my cookie too:) hehe... You're hardly boring...black mold, stolen/broken cars...enduring devious and mean co workers...all the makings for a very exciting life:)

Unknown said...

Thta bulding is amazing! And you got to work there?! Awesome...also who breaks a window with a beer bottle. Classy crooks.

Christa Cox said...

i wish my life was exciting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...