homeour storymy baglink loveContact me

✍ All sorts of new and exciting things coming up for the cast of L to the Third so stay tuned!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Hoppy Easter!

Somebunny loves me

I hope everyone had a great Easter! Sammy and I spent the Easter weekend with my family in western Pennsylvania.  Once I was up and ready (let's face it--I am not an early riser), my mom helped Sammy with his Easter basket while I snapped away.  The Easter Bunny kept it pretty simple for Sammy's first Easter and brought him a fuzzy bunny of his own, a new board book about kitties, and a summer hat. 

Opening his goodies from the Easter Bunny

Sammy's new soft bunny

I helped my mom clean up around the house and get things ready for the afternoon gathering while Sammy took his morning nap and then it was time to put on our Easter finery.  Fortunately it wasn't raining, so we all headed outside to take some family photos while we were all stylin' (and before all of the food we were about to eat made it necessary to change into more comfortable clothing).

The whole fam

In our Easter finery

And you all know that I can't let any major holiday go by without putting Sammy into some sort of ridiculous themed get-up.  I took Sammy to meet the Easter Bunny for the first time before we hit the road for Pennsylvania:


Yes, that is a carrot-print bunny suit that Sammy is wearing ($2 at the thrift store, aw yeah).  And yes, I did take him out in public in that.  But that is just the tip of the iceberg; feast your eyes on this:


I am an evil, evil mother.  But c'mon, you know you love it.  (And of course I'm totally entering it in this week's Paper Mama Photo Challenge and the Trendy Treehouse challenge.)


7 comments:

Maeve's Momma said...

Looks like he enjoys plastic Easter eggs as much as Maeve! She was kinda bummed they didnt have graham bunnies in them today like they did yesterday...

Michelle said...

Ha ha! You are an evil mother who takes flippin' awesome photos. I'm sure one day after many years of counseling Sammy will forgive you. Just kidding! I love the carrot shirt!

Ashley Sisk said...

Looks like a great weekend - of course you have to put Sammy into a ridiculous bunny outfit. And the brother cleans up nicely.

Mowenackie said...

Oh gosh, he's adorable. Just look at those baby blues!

Unknown said...

I'm pretty sure babies were designed to put into ridiculously cute outfits. Otherwise, why were they created so gosh darned cute?

Also, that's the exact same bunny that is at our mall. Creepy.

Karin said...

Hahahahaha he will not be happy when he looks back at this ;-) I love it, though! Wonder if Sammy will fall in love with his bunny the same way, Amy loves her brown one. I ave never seen her so in love!

Anonymous said...

These photos are adorable! So cute.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...